West Coast Air is currently hiring an Air-side HVAC & Sheetmetal Supervisor.
Airside HVAC & Sheet Metal Supervisor with minimum 10 years of experience, certification of successfully completing a Federal or State recognized apprenticeship program.
Prevailing Wage Work, Insurance Benefits, 401K available
- Pass a background check for military bases and schools
- Willing to work in Imperial, San Diego, Riverside, and Orange Counties
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience with multiple crews concurrently - Completing a recognized state or federal apprenticeship program- although desired not absolutely necessary
- Diversity in project type experience, including Federal, State, and Private funded work - Works well with Clients, Owners, other Internal Managers, Vendors, and other trades
- Success making projects safe, profitable, and on schedule with efficiency, quality & speed.To inquire please email your resume to email@example.com
Construction Accounting Payroll- full time position. Qualified applicant will begin in Payroll and eventually be trained in all areas of accounting.
- Applicants must have construction accounting experience with recent work in payroll processing done in-house, creation and maintenance of employee personnel files, fringe benefits & garnishments set-up, reporting and payments, W/C insurance reporting, tax reporting and payments, and other duties as assigned. Prevailing wage training a plus.
- Applicants must have strong computer skills and know Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Applicants need to be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, dependable and have strong communication skills.
We are looking for a long term position and an applicant who is willing to learn all aspects of accounting.
Please email your resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org